Read about the progress at East Street Mews, check back as we update the ongoing work
East Street Mews News
- East Street Mews Newsletter Issue 4 : November 2019
- Developing Health & Independence sign lease with Bristol City Council at East Street Mews, supported by Simmons & Simmons and Avison Young.
- Knocking down walls at East Street Mews to help end youth homelessness.
- Talking to Isaac and Jack from Hydrock
- East Street Mews Newsletter
- Planning permission granted at East Street Mews!
- Young people (& the BBC) visit East Street Mews as work begins on site.
- Project Progress: work has commenced on-site at East Street Mews
- Come to the launch of the construction phase on 11th September 2018
- Working with young people to create great housing and a stepping stone to independent living
- Planning application submitted – thank you team!
- Feedback from the public consultation
- BBC Radio Bristol interview Gavin Bridge of Cubex & David Walton of Developing Health & Independence
- Ground-breaking initiative to provide housing for Bristol’s young homeless
- East Street Mews public consultation
- Draft Floor Plans
- Jenny’s story